Friday 29 October 2010

That's Why I Called Little Space

I always say that my room feels like heaven , this place where i always sleep , i wake up , do some tasks , laugh with the friends , this place is the coziest place ever :D . Even i have to go out and get some life out there , i gets home , and then this is it , room again . I love to be sit down here , daydreaming then do unimportant things meanwhile the song singing behind me , with the deer lamp on the table , notebook , colorful carpet , such a great life  oh and of course some snacks :p
Don't you think my life get bored with this stuff ? Hell nooo haha , im  not that flat yee know , i do some fun out there , go wherever i wanna go , my space goin soooo wide , but my room ? Yes . This is my Little Space :)  

Then , let me introduce you with my lovely little space :9

this is it !

mirror , make-up kit,shoes :* mwaah

lazy corner

the closet *__*

bird upon the bed

see there ? the deer lamp and of course the news board
Already meet them ? Then lets say HELLO :)

p.s : sorry for the poor quality image , captured it with my cellphone camera :p

No comments:

Post a Comment