Thursday 27 October 2011

Freedom

YEY , Im free from Mid Test Weeks. That was quite hard, tasks were so annoying. It's end last day. Well I've done my best, all I can do now is just pray for the best result and no need to worry ;) .
What I'm goin to do now is posting some guhreeeaaat photos , like I said before playing with clothes and camera never makes me bored. For now, they're feature with make-up! Titi is our make up artist, she is multi talented, she have a good taste on fashion, and design, and also as an make up artist, she said that she still learning with it. Well, keep grow up Titi :D

Make Up by : Titi , Products by : LT-Pro
Captured By : Suci Damar Jati
Outfits : Titi's Closet
Models : Nunna, Titi
Location : Titi's Room
















Awesome!





Thakyou Titi love love :*
And also thankyou to Suci , our great photographer hugs hugs !




Regards.


Nunna.

No comments:

Post a Comment