Thursday 2 August 2012

Get Back From Routines

Hola. And i just don't know how to start it, it's been 4 months since my last post. And I miss this thing sooo much, well actually I'm not really leave my blog alone. When I open my homescreen web I often read my prev post. But you know, mood lead me to another stuffs in this network page.
If you are wondering what I've done on this several months, I'm going to answer it. First, I got my college stuffs like always, been busy to done this semester. And yes, like other people does, grab so much things in real world. As simple as that.
Now, the greatest part is, if you remember, I told you before that I have a folk accoustic band. YES I'm working on it. We (re: me and boys in the band) already launch a single. Yey ! The single title is Sore, it means afternoon in indonesian language. Have I told you what is my band ? It is Senandung Sore. Wanna hear wanna hear? Sore by Senandung Sore (click this link to download our single for free)

And you can also visit this link bellow to know more about us :

Tumblr : http://senandungsoremusik.tumblr.com/
Twitter : @SenandungSore
Soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/senandungsore/senandungsore-sore
LastFm : Senandung Sore

Beside recording, I also took photos with them. Let's see :




Brilyan P - guitaris

Nurina - Lead Vocal

Wanda - Guitaris


left-right : Indra, Dewo, Brilyan, Suci, Nuna, Wanda
Taken by : Dewo, Suci.
Loc : Pondok Tjandra

Now we still working for our next songs , wish us always get the luck and the ideas and a good team work , thanks to our friends who helped the photosession.

Regards.

Nunna.

No comments:

Post a Comment