Saturday 13 November 2010

Day(s) Out

So heeey , it's been 4 days since my last post .
I've been so bussy and dizzy of college stuffs , finally i've got a space to write again :D

So , the day gone so fast , task , proposal , observe , ksgk and a lots , well i have so many ideas for my post , but i just dont have enough time to publish it , maybe now i'll start from what's happened on my last Saturday nite , that time when i went out to indie clothin expo , i bought so many stuffs there , oh yeah , the stuffs just made me wanna stay for a long time , hhmm i went there 3 times , and it didnt enough at all !
I've got these already :

kuyagaya wallet , geeeight printed legging , findmee tee's , kuit scratch blouse , thyo pernik bracelets



me , shabrina , natasha :D


Three times wasn't enough -__- hahaha . That was 5,6,7 November exactly .


Regards ,

Nunna

No comments:

Post a Comment