Friday 30 December 2011

Canvas and Traffic Light

It was yesterday. Me and him went to BG Junction. It was normally, untill we stop on a traffic light, and suddenly he got off the motorcycle, then walked into the zebracross on a red trafficlight , he brought canvas in his hand. You know what's wrote up there ? .... He hold up the canvas , it was " Would You Be My Girl?" sentence write up there.
Can you imagine how shocked I was ? People around looked at you, both me and him. I hurriedly told him to get back to motorcycle. Oh meeen .__." my heart skip a beat.
I dont know how I supposed to do , I asked him :

Me : Ya ampun, kamu ngapain ? pake acara gitu segala ?
Him : Sebentar-sebentar, aku nenangin diri dulu .
Me : Aaaaa ya ampun
Him : Rasanya ngalah-ngalahin habis main basket deg-deg annya.
Me : Hahahaha ya ampun, sebelumnya kamu kalo nembak pake acara begini juga ?
Him : Nggak pernah.
Me : Terus ngapain ini pake begitu segala ?
Him : Soalnya pernah ditolak sih.

Can you imagine ? Can you ? It feels like there were butterflies in my tummy. Seriously.
Well after that moment , we went to Bg Junction, I haven't answer those question yet. Then we went to the Library Cafe. Then ... check this picture above .


I wrote down the option. Well those broken spell, my bad -_-


(Library Cafe Gramedia Expo)

And , as you see, it is Yes. So here I am, officially taken by Him :)
Happy to hear that. What a day. 291211 " Good Things Come to Those Who Wait "

Regards.

Nunna.

No comments:

Post a Comment