Friday 16 December 2011

Colors of Life

He is a crayon , a watercolor. He gave colors in my monotone life.
He changed grey into yellow, you know , like cloudy weather turned into summer bright.
Actually several days ago we went out, catched some fun and finally i played bianglala with him , yeay ! We captured some photos , here they are :






 @RoofTop Playground Surabaya Plaza

Nice huh ? And before we went home, we played bianglala once more, up there, he asked me to be her girlfriend. Kinda shocked, i taught it was a joke, but he said that he was serious. Well, no doubt, i like him pretty much, but 2 weeks is just too fast for me, and then i said, if you want to be around me, and be my bf, you should wait.I told him that i need to know about him further. So here we are, we walk slowly , and let the time answer :)

Regards.

Nunna.

No comments:

Post a Comment